Friday, April 02, 2010

New toy!

I'm home at Kajang now. 
Tired! 
Before that, I went to Metropoint Kajang. 
I bought a new running wheel for my hamsters. 
Meanwhile, they just sit, run and hide in their house. 
No exercise! 
How pity of them. 
But they are cute! 

I forgot that I didn't get my breakfast yet. 
And also my lunch. 
But I don't know what to eat. 
I'm alone at home right now. 
So I just watching the TV, online, and... rest! 

Tomorrow I have to go back to Shah Alam.
I'm so worry about my kids there. 
I don't know they are okay or no. 
Have they eat already? 
But I just filled their food right before I leave them. 
I told my housemates to take care of them for a while. 
I hope they okay... 
I love my hamsters so much! 

P/S: Takziah buat keluarga Mior Ahmad Mior Badri atau Din Beramboi. Allahyarham telah meninggal dunia pada malam tadi akibat demam denggi. Semoga roh Allahyarham dicucuri rahmat Allah SWT dan tergolong dalam orang-orang yang beriman. Amin~

~ AL-FATIHAH ~

No comments:

This is Hani